Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Hello!

Here are the items on my wishlist for this week!  I love fall/winter items such as coats, boots, and turtlenecks so you will probably see a lot of these items on my wish list week after week.

1.  J. Crew plaid shirt - Love everything about this shirt!



2.  French Connection coat - I just love the color and shape of this coat.



3.  Madewell dress - Love this dress in all three colors but would probably order the grey.  So many styling options with this dress, including great for layering with my button downs :)



4.  Calvin Klein boots - Definitely need these in the black suede.



5.  Land's End turtlenecks - These turtlenecks look so comfy but not too heavy/bulky.




What's on your wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. I love the pink coat!

    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks, especially the plaid shirt. I'm hoping to score a plaid shirt at J Crew when I go shopping this weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt :)
    Have you heard about GlamST the virtual make up tester?
    Check out my new post about it at: www.lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is so pretty!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a lovely blog <3 these things are so amazing!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete