Saturday, October 26, 2013

Casual Saturday

Hello!

My husband was busy for the day so I had a nice day doing some shopping (including a few items from this week's wish list!!), getting caught up on my DVR, and relaxing.  Here's my casual outfit for the day and one of those rare occasions that I'm wearing jeans.




Shirt - Anthropologie (I love this shirt and am considering ordering it in the white/black owl print)
Jeans - Tommy Bahama
Shoes - Tory Burch
Ring - David Yurman
Bracelet - House of Harlow


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love your accessories! A good relaxing weekend is always nice.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the small patterns on your top! They look great on you! And I agree your simplified accessories are looking classy!

    ReplyDelete