I don't know about you but I always like to browse the internet and look at my favorite stores to see what's new or what has gone on sale. As a result, I keep a mental list of items that I am wanting to purchase. I thought I would share some of the items that I am wanting right to buy. Also, J. Crew Factory is having a great sale with 30% off everything (with code SALE30) until Oct. 29.
1. Anthropologie skirt - wouldn't this skirt look great with a denim shirt and brown boots?
2. Land's End coat - several great colors but I would probably order black
3. Hunter Huntress rain boots - I have always loved the Hunter rain boots but they don't fit my calves. I recently discovered that Hunter makes the boots in an extended calf and I've been dying for a green pair ever since!
4. Banana Republic dress - comes in rosewood, black, and black/white striped but the rosewood is my favorite
5. J. Crew Factory booties - since I already have black booties, I would definitely get nut