Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Pages to Blog

Hello!

I made a few additions to the blog that I hope everyone will like.  I added two new pages across the top tab.

The Shop page has a list of my favorite stores and websites to shop on.  Hopefully it will provide you with a few new ideas of places to look for outfits and accessories.

The Repli-Kate page has a list of outfits that are similar to ones that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge has worn.  She has such great style and I would love to have her closet!


Please check out these new pages and feel free to share some of your favorite stores or websites and any repli-Kates you have found in the comments section!

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine is obsessed with Kate Middleton, she would definitely appreciate your repli-kate page!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete